Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/glasspanic and follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glasspanic

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

decisions, decisions

I am SO happy to announce that I finally reached 100 sales! In fact, I'm now at 103. In a moment of desperation, I started a 20% off sale over the weekend on everything in my shop. I think it helped - my views have been way up ever since and I've made 4 sales. So, if there's anything you've had your eye on, be sure to get it before February 12 when the sale ends.

I decided to reward myself when I hit 100 sales by buying one of my favorites. Problem is, I can't figure out what to get. I want everything! After a lot of thought, I've managed to narrow it down to five things. Now I need your help. Here they are:

I just love this leather cuff bracelet. And it's made by a Denver artist, so it would be a bonus to support someone local.


As you might recall, my first "reward" was a crocheted hat, so I probably should get something different this time, but I LOVE this hat, so it made the top 5.


This necklace appeared in the treasury I made that was on the Front Page - I just love it. It's so pretty.


I admit it, I think fingerless gloves look cool. Plus I love fleece as well as brown and aqua together.


I probably don't NEED a new bag, but I haven't bought a new one in quite a while and it would be nice to have a big one to carry all my crap :)


So, what do you think? Which should I get?

4 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on so any sales!! I love all your choices but that necklace is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 sales!! I vote for the bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hard decision! I am torn between the necklace and the bracelet... but I ALWAYS tend to go for jewelry. They are all really great choices though and I do not think you can go wrong.

    ReplyDelete