Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/glasspanic and follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glasspanic

Friday, January 14, 2011

music appreciation

A couple months ago, I mentioned on my Facebook page that you would think someone my age would no longer feel the need to blast her radio while driving. I was delighted when lots of people, my age and older, shared that they, too, still blast their music while driving.

At the risk of sounding like a teenager, my favorite band in the whole world is Foo Fighters. I have been in love with Dave Grohl since I first saw the video for "Smells Like Teen Spirit." And I heard recently that they have a new album coming out this spring - hooray! If only I knew something about making music videos - the band is holding a contest right now to find 11 unknown directors to each make a video for one song from their new album. Now THAT would be my dream job :)

So, I leave you today with my favorite Foo Fighters video. This video cracks me up every time. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment