Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/glasspanic and follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glasspanic

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i hope neglect isn't fatal

I have been neglecting my blog. I just haven't been inspired. Please bear with me. I did a lot of cat sitting over the holiday and that is winding down now, and business at The Barkway is getting back to normal, so I hope to have some time to devote to posting in the near future. And my giveaway is coming up, so please stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, hope all is well with everyone and your new year is starting off well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here and reading! I'm sure inspiration will come once you get a chance to catch your breath. Can't wait to see what you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel- I took the whole month of November "off" : )

    ReplyDelete